Casa Rubio Lodging
Casa Rubio Lodging is conveniently located on the ocean front between the towns of Crescent City, California and Brookings, Oregon. The Redwood forests at Jedediah Smith State Park are just 15 minutes away. Casa Rubio offers four separate and distinctive units, each with a direct and panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean. The beach and surf is just a few short steps from each unit.
Casa Rubio is on Highway 101 just about 80 feet north of the California Agriculture Inspection Station. Turn off the highway toward the ocean on Crissey Road and you will see the entrance to Casa Rubio.
Reservations and Availability:
- Please call our office (541-251-2272) for availability information and to make a reservation.
- Any reservation changes made after 24 hours will be charged a fee of $15.
- 2 night minimum reservation (Call office for off-season exception requests)
- $35 Deposit on reservations of 1-2 nights
- 1 night deposit on reservations of 3-5 nights
- 2 night deposit on reservations of 6 nights or more
- All cancellations will be charged a minimum fee of $35
- Cancellations made up to 30 days or less prior to arrival will be charged 1 or 2 nights depending on how far in advance the reservation was made and how many nights were reserved.
- Please call the office for specific details regarding your reservation cancellation charge
- Extra Guest (more than 2) $15 per day per guest (age 12 and over)
- Pet Fee (Studio and Nest units only) $15 per pet per day (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- County Occupancy Tax – 10%
- Check in time: 3:00 PM
- Check out time: 11:00 AM
- No housekeeping provided during your stay, however fresh towels and linens are available at the office upon request.
- Address 17285 Crissey Ln, Smith River, CA 95567
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 1-800-357-6199 or (541) 251-2272